A collection of the Glee fandom’s feelings about Season 6.
Oh, and we got love, yeah
So darling just swear you'll stand right by my side ♪
THE MOST ROMANTIC PROPOSAL EVERRR!!! <3 <3
KLAINE FOR LIFE!!
My fear at this moment is that either we aren’t going to get a reunion, probably because I still remember Ryan saying that he always wanted to go with the “original ending” which we know didn’t involve Blaine, however troubling that may be now that the ending won’t…
Weren’t Brittana broken up in 5X20? Brit came to the loft and said something about Santana leaving her at the airport and living in Kansas to run through wheat fields for the yeast commercials?
But the biggest WTF is that we’re supposed to believe that in 4-6 mos, Kurt goes from “Nothing and no one is gonna come between us” and “I choose to trust and love you through everything” to “Sorry, we’re too young, move out, we’re done” and Klaine breaks up, Blaine flunks out or leaves NYADA ( a prestigious school he had to audition for), goes back to Dalton to teach (?), meets up with Kurt’s ex-bully at Scandals, decides to date him and give each other obnoxious pet names, then moves out of his parents house (do we get to meet his parents??) and in with Karofsky, hires Britney as his decorator????? The one who creates book reports in crayon? The one who made Kurt’s campaign posters in glitter and unicorns?
So Kurt wakes up from this acid dream in ep 4?
TBH, I could see why Brad would say this is funny stuff because when I wrote it all out, it IS. However, the fact that they only have 13 eps left and not 22 isn’t the time to mess around with silly dream scenarios.
Food for thought though.
Im Happy About Britt & Santana But WTF?
- Dianna Agron, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Kevin McHale, and some of the “new newbies” are on set for this number
- The “new newbies” include Laura Dreyfuss (Madison) and Billy Lewis Jr. (Mason)
- Heather Morris is rapping Iggy Azalea’s part
- Naya Rivera is singing Ariana Grande’s part
- Kevin McHale is rapping, raps “It’s Iggy Iggs, uh!”
- Dianna Agron is on the song, has her own part
- Dianna Agron and Heather Morris “are beautiful, especially as cheerleaders”
- The Unholy Trinity are in “alumni uniforms”